Thursday, January 8, 2009

Monkey Mind

Last night, I had tea out of a nice tea cup. I even managed to get my 2-year-old to use one of her own tea cups, which made the experience more relaxing.

Today I drafted a sewing pattern (something I had been wanting to do). It was odd though; this is something I enjoy doing, something part of something much bigger that I have been wanting to do. But once I started working on it (I hadn't touched this stuff in a couple of years), I started having doubts. Doubts that I really could do it very well; doubts I could be successful in the area I want to move. What makes me think that I can achieve what others have been unable to?

Even after that negative chatter (in spite of it), I later caught my creative mind working on solutions to the challenges.

Even things I want to do aren't all fun.
Bonny Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment