Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's On My Mind

My computer is finally working OK. Inbox had finally frozen from all the messages clogging it up. Went through today and cleaned it up--deleted about 5,000 messages. (Running much better now....) Not exactly my idea of a good time, but it was being good to myself to finally do it. In the last two days I have also cleaned up the area in front of my computer, so I don't see a disorganized pile when I sit here. Again, not exactly my idea of a good time, but reduces my stress level. (Pretty good to have accomplished this, considering I've had a sick child home the last two days.)

As far as really doing nice things for myself, I have been using a nice tea cup on a reasonably regular basis--as in, it's on my radar as something to just do. Today, I listened to a CD that relaxes me. Even though I might not be doing that much, being nice to myself is on my mind, and that's what counts for this resolution.

Are you at least thinking about what you might want to do?
Bonny Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment