Monday, January 12, 2009

A Clean Faucet

Monday, Monday. Getting back to the routine.

As suggested by flylady.net, I cleaned my sink today. (After emptying it twice yesterday to clean, and getting distracted before I could get it cleaned.) Made more difference than I thought it would. In particular, cleaning and polishing the faucet and cleaning out the inside of the drain. The sink itself hadn't looked that bad, but the faucet really shined up nicely. It did make me feel nice every time I saw it. Takes way too much maintenance to keep the whole sink clean (dry and polished), though. I tried to read some more off flylady, but my computer was not cooperating.

I knit a little today, but distractedly. Sewed some last night (kids PJs) and meditated a little. Carried the stereo that we don't use downstairs up to my sewing room in anticipation of hooking it up there, so I have good quality music up there. Just thinking about a relaxing CD while I am sewing is making me smile.

What makes you smile?
Bonny Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment