Friday, February 20, 2009

Remiss, Remiss

Remiss, remiss, I have been remiss. Where has time gone? Today, my 2 yo came down with a fever; my 4 yo had one last week. I've been fighting a sinus infection for several weeks. Operating at less than 100%. Have frequently been going to sleep when I put the kids down, even if I don't have to. Not motivated enough to do anything else? Pretty sad.

I recently went in for my annual check-up and had a few tests done that I've been needing to have done. Not fun exciting things, but things that are ways to care for myself; to treat myself well. I suppose the next thing I should do is order replacements for my vitamins before I run out. Waiting until I run out before reordering is a way of not honoring myself and not taking care of myself. Getting a pap smear and ordering vitamins weren't really what I had in mind when I made this resolution.

Welcome to my first follower!

What nice things are you doing for yourself? Help give me ideas!
Bonny Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment