Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Needs Improvement

Hmm. More than a week has passed. Haven't been posting partly because I've been going to sleep when I put my 2yo down. Sleep has just been feeling more appealing than other options... Is it actual fatigue, or evidence of my mental state? It is actual fatigue. Really feeling worn down some days. And not very successful at finding those really exciting things to get my enthusiasm going. (I am aware, however, that actual fatigue does not preclude evidence on my mental state.)

On Saturday, I went to a dance/workout class for adults. I was the only one who showed up, but they are going to give it another week, so they did the class. Kinda fun, but a workout. And the dance routine required me to do more sequential thinking than I was in the mood for.

I've been working on de-cluttering the house, which does feel good. Not really what I had in mind when I came up with DSNFYT, though. I think the answer is that I need to work harder on doing nice things for myself.

How would you rate your efforts?
Bonny Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment